One Size Fits Most

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Here's the Latest

Since my one and only blog reader (hi Big Daddy!!) has complained of the
lack of new posts lately, here's an update:
I had an unfortunate incident this morning with a tomato, chef knife, and
thumb. Kind of like rock, paper, scissors. Long story short, the knife
beats thumb. Big Daddy takes me to get it stitched up. Took a LOOOONG
time! Big daddy had to leave the room. Big Daddy's lips were white as his
skin. Thumb now wrapped in pretty white gauze. Lucky me blood doesnt show
up in tomato.

OC doing pretty well. 6 more radiation treatments and 3 more chemo
treatments now that Mr Low White Count is out of isolation. He may even
come to church tomorrow, as long as he brings the antibacterial hand gel.

Scored one new 14 year old babysitter who lives, get this, NEXT DOOR! Woo
Hoo! Hopefully we will be able to abuse, er I mean use her at least until
she turns 16 and gets a life.

DQ and GB having a swell time at school this year. So far no illnesses or
complaints (GB had mono the first day of 2nd grade). GB gets his appliance
put in on Sept 6th. The orthodontist said the best thing is when he is bad,
I get to crank it twice!!

And last but not least, I'm still married to the best guy a girl like me
could ask for. Thats you, Big Daddy, my one and only blog reader!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home