One Size Fits Most

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Jackpot!!

I won the husband lottery!!
15 years ago I married the best guy in the world. For our 15th anniversary
he took me as a surprise to Hot Springs (where we went on our short
honeymoon). He planned the whole thing without my knowledge, down to
calling my supervisor and getting me the day off work (Friday) and making a
reservation for Six Million Dollar doggie at the puppy hotel.
We stayed at the Arlington and had the whole spa thing and nice dinner out
and shopping and TAKING A NAP WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Now, its not just that he did such a great thing for our anniversary. But
as I look back over the 15 years I see all the great things he's done for me
while putting up with a lot of CRAP. And never batting an eye. I mean, he
even cut my dad's toenails while he was in the hospital! Thats true love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home