One Size Fits Most

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Update on OC

Old Crusty seems to be doing pretty well. He fired the sitter because "I
dont need her." Ok fine you dont right now but what about when you get
sicker from your treatments?? And he is getting out now some on his own.
Duh! I cant take him every day. Yeah, well he doesnt need me so much now.
I'll get over it.
So tomorrow I'm going with him for his chemo. Sure wish I remembered to go
by the knitting store to get those knitting needles so I'd have something to
do.

And now for the lighter side:
Top Ten Jokes for Today
10. How do crazy people go through the forest?
They take the psycho path.
9. What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
"Dam".
8. What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
Polaroids.
7. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?
A stick.
6. What do you call Santa's helpers?
Subordinate Clauses.
5. What do you get from a pampered cow?
Spoiled milk.
4. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite.
3. What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A nervous wreck.
2. What's the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal
thermometer?
The taste.
1. Where do you find a no legged dog?
Right where you left him.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She get all of her good jokes from DQ
BD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home