One Size Fits Most

Monday, August 08, 2005

Good news and bad news

Ok which do you want first???
Ok the "good" news....I got a tattoo on my left ankle. Its a "rebellious
but safe" butterfly. I wanted a trinity knot but they didnt have any
examples of that and I didnt want anyone tattooing willy nilly on my skin
without a picture to go by. But butterfly was my 2nd choice because the
Bible says we are a new creation and that is how butterflies are when they
come out of their cocoons. Plus they didnt have any pink flamingoes.

The "bad" news...BD is diabetic. Which will probably be a good thing in the
long run, because we will all eat healthier and benefit. We can just scrape
all the carbs off our plates onto DQ's plate so she can get some calories.
All of herself 53 pounds fully clothed dripping wet. Hmmmph.

And the kids started school today. Gee, its quiet here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home