One Size Fits Most

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well there's bad news....and there's good news......

Ok first the bad....my Dad (old crusty) is in the hospital with heart
failure and something with the lungs which we dont know yet. His heart
labwork was waaaay off, so that will probably buy him some big tests and
stuff. He's mildly SOB (thats nurse-speak for short of breath, not what you
were thinking) and on oxygen and has either pneumonia or a "mass" in his
lung. That was when I started feeling all hot inside, when they said mass.
It hung in the air like humidity. But I'm not stayin up there, you hear
me?? He never stayed with mama.
The GOOD news is that I went by WW today to weigh and I lost some more! I've
actually broken 270 now down to 267!! Woo Hoo!! I'm a 10 pounder!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home