One Size Fits Most

Thursday, February 24, 2005

An update....

Well, I'm feeling much better since my (urp) GI incident at my friend's house. But EVERYONE at work is having laughs at my expense. Hmph.
My gyn woes have ceased, at least for the present time. We'll see what happens when I get to the end of the medicine.

I had the annual review of GB's APEX (gifted class) progress. The teacher and his homeroom teacher just went ON and ON about how bright and smart he is and he's so willing to help out others in the class and blah blah blah. I thought, "Am I in the right meeting? Is this the same kid who cries when I tell him to take out the trash?" Well at least he is good in public. No, really, I know he's a great kid. Just a normal great kid.

Switched my work schedule today so I could fix Drama Queen's hair for school pics. She picked a headband, and still went to school in tears. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home