One Size Fits Most

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Most Amazing Thing.....(sappy alert)

The most amazing thing happened to me 10 years ago today! I became a mom. It seemed like it was just a minute ago that he was born. Unplanned but not unwanted. Or unloved. I remember still how excited and happy we were, that my husband cried, and how tired I was but still wanted to jump up and down. Healthy and perfect, now smart and cute and funny and sensitive. I still remember who was the first visitor (our pastor), the first time he smiled, the first tooth, the first step, and all the other firsts. And I thought my life was going to be ruined. So not true. It has been greatly enriched. What on earth did I do before I had kids?? And oh how I thought I could never love another, then came the girl. But thats another post. Thank you, God, for my son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home