One Size Fits Most

Monday, February 14, 2005

100 Things About Me

1. My favorite color is lime green.
2. Lime green is a hot color this year.
3. My hair is red.
4. Its not my natural color
5. But it goes with my personality, some say.
6. My favorite flower is a yellow rose.
7. Yellow roses are a symbol of friendship.
8. My friend from high school and I used to give each other yellow roses.
9. I havent talked to her in a while. I miss her.
10. I bleed Diet coke.
11. Go Tigers Go!
12. Where are my keys?
13. I'm scatterbrained.
14. I'm a control freak.
15. There is medication for that.
16. I'm on it.
17. It works...when I remember to take it.
18. Are we done yet?
19. I dont want to drive to anywhere I can fly.
20. If its farther than Nashville, I dont want to drive.
21. What if I cant think of 100 things?
22. Ok now I'm worried I cant think of 100 things.
23. Did I take my medicine today?
24. Can you hear me now?
25. Where's the beef?
26. I love the internet.
27. Blogs seem a little voyeristic to me.

To be continued......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home